Make Up Artist

My photo
Make up has always been my love and passion. The Art of Make Up, has so much to share, never-ending ideas, waiting for you to explore. Make up isn't Made Up, it brings out the beauty from deep within each individual. Let me bring out the uniqueness of you, the real you. Contact me @ Hp:96631115 Email:christinawong31@yahoo.com.sg

How to create a Natural Eye Makeup Look

Firstly, please do get a good eyelash curler, as it doesnt make sense to have one that doesnt curl your lashes and that will last long. As a makeup artist, i am super particular about clients eyelashes(unless they prefer using false lashes) as they really make dramatic difference "if you use the right products that curls and lasts."
Look at me after curling and coating just one coat of mascara:



Then balance the other:



What i used:



Shiseido Eyelash curler, $19.90
*The best eyelash curler i trust and live with always!
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara, $19.90
*My favourite too, however this is super waterproof and doesnt smudge at all and you really need to remove well. :)

Final Natural Eye Makeup:


1) I added on MAC gel liner on my upper inner eyelid and lower eyelid.
2) Just a single coat of mascara on the lower lashes.

DONE! :)

www.xtinawong.com
askme@xtinawong.com

No comments: